Monday, July 13, 2015

Buying, selling and moving cattle - what are the rules?

When we first started with cattle I found the rules and regulations for buying, selling and moving cattle to be very confusing.  Here are a few tips that you may find useful.  Remember that I am no expert, I'm just telling you what I understand of the system, consider this advice from a neighbour leaning over the fence, please check the details with your local stock inspector or state department of primary industries (or equivalent).  Read the rest on my house cow ebook blog.


eight acres: buying, selling and moving cattle - what are the rules?


You might also be interested in my series on getting started with homestead dairy

1 comment:

  1. Umm... awkward. I never did get around to reviewing this book! I err, ummm.. lost it! I'm so bad at technology. Anyway I've been meaning to explain for ages why you never did end up seeing a review. Sorry. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I appreciate all your comments, suggestions and questions, but I don't always get time to reply right away. If you need me to reply personally to a question, please leave your email address in the comment or in your profile, or email me directly on eight.acres.liz at gmail.com

Never miss a post! Sign up here for our weekly email...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Suggested Reading