Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Cattle and cow posts in 2015

At this time of year I like to summarise my posts on various topics.  See my posts about cattle and cows over on my house cow ebook blog.  I'll leave you with a series of cute calf photos...

eight acres: update on cow and cattle posts for 2015

eight acres: update on cow and cattle posts for 2015

eight acres: update on cow and cattle posts for 2015

eight acres: update on cow and cattle posts for 2015

eight acres: update on cow and cattle posts for 2015


You might also be interested in my series on getting started with homestead dairy

1 comment:

  1. Liz, what a great idea to summarize and list your posts like this. Very useful for folks interested in cows. I love the photos too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I appreciate all your comments, suggestions and questions, but I don't always get time to reply right away. If you need me to reply personally to a question, please leave your email address in the comment or in your profile, or email me directly on eight.acres.liz at gmail.com

Never miss a post! Sign up here for our weekly email...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Suggested Reading