Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Reading books in 2014

I read a lot of books, and I like to share with you the ones that I think will be useful.  I know that there are many things that you need to learn by doing rather than reading, but I still learn an awful lot from reading!  You can find all my book reviews here, also please see my Amazon book shop (links to a page on my blog) if you want to browse the books I recommend.  If you purchase through my site I get a small percentage as Amazon book vouchers (so it goes straight to buying more books for me to review!) and it doesn't cost you any extra.

Here's what I read in 2014


Valley Bee open day - learning about bee keeping

Silent Spring - book review

Teaming with Microbes - book review


Keeping a family cow - book review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, I appreciate all your comments, suggestions and questions, but I don't always get time to reply right away. If you need me to reply personally to a question, please leave your email address in the comment or in your profile, or email me directly on eight.acres.liz at gmail.com

Never miss a post! Sign up here for our weekly email...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Suggested Reading